Sprinkler Repair in Dallas
When you notice that your sprinkler system is acting up, J Bell is the first name you should call! We are licensed irrigators through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and can repair any sprinkler issue you may have. PVC, Copper, or systems that have been poorly maintained for years, we have you covered!
When your irrigation system goes on the fritz, chances are you may be experiencing one of the common issues below:
- Sprinkler leaks
- Broken heads
- Broken wires
- Valves not opening or closing
- Double Check Replacement
These can all be repaired quickly and efficiently for you by our experienced team.
We service all brands including:
- Hunter Rachio
In addition to our lawn sprinkler repair services, we also offer spring activation, system tune-ups, additional stations, WiFi controls, foundation drips, and even lawn sprinkler installation services.
When you need sprinkler repair services in Dallas, make sure to contact your local sprinkler repair company, J Bell Services! Call (214) 480-4869.
What Are the Major Components of an Irrigation System?
- Double Check Valve: The double check is the gateway to your sprinkler system. It is the device that controls the water flow from your main water line. In the event of an emergency, leak, or standard repair, the double check can be turned off to prevent the flow of water to the irrigation system, while still allowing water to flow into your home.
- Valves: Irrigation systems have different zones that cover specific areas of your yard. Each of these zones is controlled by different valves that are dedicated to that specific zone. The valves are electric devices that are hardwired into your controller and open and close automatically according to the schedule programmed into your controller. If one of these valves sticks open or stays shut, you risk either having no water going to one of your zones or water that will not shut off.
- Controller: The controller is the heart of your irrigation system. It is what tells the valves when to open and for how long. Controllers allow you to set a specific schedule that suits your lawn's specific watering needs. With modern controllers, you can link these to your home's Wi-Fi system and are then able to control your irrigation system through a home automation app.
How To Fix Sprinkler System
Fixing a sprinkler system can involve a variety of tasks depending on the specific issue you're facing. Here's a general guide to help you troubleshoot and fix common sprinkler system problems:
- Identify the Problem: Figure out what's wrong with the sprinkler system.
- Check Water Supply: Ensure the water supply is on and lines are clear.
- Inspect Sprinkler Heads: Clean clogged nozzles and adjust misaligned heads.
- Check for Leaks: Examine connections, valves, and pipes for damage.
- Adjust Sprinkler Heads: Level and aim heads correctly.
- Replace Broken Components: Replace damaged pipes, fittings, or valves.
- Clear Debris: Remove blockages from valves and filters.
- Test the System: Turn it on, check coverage, and fix leaks.
- Professional Help: Contact our experts for complex issues.
We Carry the Following Brands
At J Bell Services, we carry the most popular and most reliable parts for your irrigation system, including:
- Rainbird ESP TM2 Controllers
- Rainbird Rain & Freeze Sensors
- Rainbird Wi-Fi adapters
- Rainbird Pop-Up Heads
- Hunter Pop-Up Heads
- Hunter Wi-Fi Adapters
If any of your components go out, give J Bell Services a call today and schedule one of our licensed professionals to get your system back up and running again!
Booking an electrician is more convenient than ever.
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Talk to our team about our service warranties!
We pride ourselves on offering a fair and competitive price for your sprinkler system repair. Though these fees can vary widely based on the extent and amount of work that your system may require, your J Bell Services technician will be clear and upfront about the prices we charge.
Your technician will give you the best approximate estimate possible so that you can make an educated decision on whether you would like to move forward or not with your irrigation system repair.
"Will definitely use their services again!"
They were quick, efficient, and polite at a reasonable price.Jake D.
"So happy with the service"
Ricardo & Angel, the technicians, were very nice, friendly, helpful, and professional.Laura V.
"Very professional and very affordable"
They gave me exactly what me and my wife needed and I highly recommend using JBL for your future installation purposes.Smokey B.
"Great customer service all around!"
Great customer service all around! Thank you, Jesus & Alex!Billy K.
"J Bell Services were very prompt"
We will definitely recommend & use this company again!Karen T.
"Appreciate the honesty and professionalism"
They went over the whole system with me and answered all my questions. I appreciate the honesty and professionalism.Sanket B.
I highly recommend them.Cynthia P.
We used J Bell to install Christmas lights and they did a fantastic job.Kathleen T.