Sprinkler Repair in Dallas
When you notice that your sprinkler system is acting up, J Bell is the first name you should call! We are licensed irrigators through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and can repair ANY sprinkler issue you may have. PVC, Copper, or systems that have been poorly maintained for years, we have you covered! If we can’t fix it, no one can, and we guarantee it!
When your irrigation system goes on the fritz, chances are you may be experiencing one of the common issues below:
- Broken heads
- Broken wires
- Valves not opening or closing
- Double Check Replacement
These can all be repaired quickly and efficiently for you by our experienced team. We service all brands including:
- Hunter Rachio
- And more
In addition to our lawn sprinkler repair services, we also offer spring activation, system tune-ups, additional stations, WiFi controls, foundation drips, and even lawn sprinkler installation services.
When you need sprinkler repair services in the Dallas area make sure to contact your local sprinkler repair company, J Bell Services! Call (214) 307-8783.
What Are the Major Components of an Irrigation System?
- Double Check Valve: The double check is the gateway to your sprinkler system. It is the device that controls the water flow from your main water line. In the event of an emergency, leak or standard repair, the double check can be turned off to prevent the flow of water to the irrigation system, while still allowing water to flow into your home.
- Valves: Irrigation systems have different zones that cover specific areas of your yard. Each of these zones are controlled by different valves that are dedicated for that specific zone. The valves are electric devices that are hardwired into your controller and open and close automatically according to the schedule programmed into your controller. If one of these valves sticks open or stays shut, you risk either having no water going to one of your zones, or water that will not shut off.
- Controller: The controller is the heart of your irrigation system. It is what tells the valves when to open and for how long. Controllers allow you to set a specific schedule that suites your lawns specific watering needs. With modern controllers, you can link these to your homes Wi-Fi system and are then able to control your irrigation system through a home automation app.
We Carry the Following Brands
At J Bell Services, we carry the most popular and most reliable parts for your irrigation system, including:
- Rainbird ESP TM2 Controllers
- Rainbird Rain & Freeze Sensors
- Rainbird Wi-Fi adapters
- Rainbird Pop -Up Heads
- Hunter Pop – Up Heads
- Hunter Wi-Fi Adapters
- And many more!
If any of your components go out, give J Bell a call today and schedule one of our licensed professionals to get your system back up and running again!
We pride ourselves on our how fair we are when it comes to the price we charge for your sprinkler system repair. Though these fees can vary widely based on the extent and amount of work that your system may require, your J Bell Services technician will be clear and upfront about the prices we charge. Your technician will give you the most approximate estimate they can, so that you can make an educated decision on whether you would like to move forward or not with your irrigation system repair.
Speak with one of our Dallas technicians today by dialing (214) 307-8783.
I’m sure I’ll use them again next year.- Elizabeth S.
Overall very responsive and efficient.- Keri S.
I appreciate their work and professionalism. Excellent!!!- Charles B.
Best in the neighborhood.- Bill F.
Got a lot of compliments from our neighbors.- Satisfied Customer
Established in 2008
Financing and Pricing Options Available
Transparent and Honest
Dependable Service Technicians
Strong Attention to Detail
Woman Owned Business