When you notice that your sprinkler system is acting up, J Bell Services is the first name you should call. We are licensed Dallas irrigators through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and can repair ANY sprinkler issue you may have.
Types of Sprinkler Systems We Can Repair
Whether you have a PVC, copper, or other irrigation system that needs service or maintenance, we have you covered with our professional sprinkle repair in Dallas. If we can’t fix it, no one can, and we guarantee it!
We Service All Brands Including:
- Hunter Rachio
- And more
Common Sprinkler Problems That Require Repair
If your sprinkler system doesn't seem to be working, chances are you may be experiencing one of these common issues
Common Sprinkler Issues:
- Sprinkler leaks
- Broken sprinkler heads
- Broken wires
- Valves not opening or closing
- Malfunctioning double check valve
These can all be repaired quickly and efficiently for you by our experienced Dallas irrigation system repair team. In addition to our lawn sprinkler repair services, we also offer spring activation, system tune-ups, additional stations, Wi-Fi controls, foundation drips, and even lawn sprinkler installation services.
Causes of Sprinkler Problems
If your sprinkler system is acting up, you may be uncertain of the cause of the issue. That's why it's imperative you consult with a skilled Dallas sprinkler repair pro to locate the source of the problem and best resolution.
Your Sprinkler System May Not Be Working Due To:
- Double Check Valve: The double check is the gateway to your sprinkler system. It is the device that controls the water flow from your main water line. In the event of an emergency, leak or standard repair, the double check can be turned off to prevent the flow of water to the irrigation system, while still allowing water to flow into your Dallas home.
- Valves: Irrigation systems have different zones that cover specific areas of your yard. Each of these zones are controlled by different valves that are dedicated for that specific zone. The valves are electric devices that are hardwired into your controller and open and close automatically according to the schedule programmed into your controller. If one of these valves sticks open or stays shut, you risk either having no water going to one of your zones, or water that will not shut off.
- Controller: The controller is the heart of your irrigation system. It is what tells the valves when to open and for how long. Controllers allow you to set a specific schedule that suites your lawns specific watering needs. With modern controllers, you can link these to your homes Wi-Fi system and are then able to control your irrigation system through a home automation app.
When you need sprinkler repair in Dallas, make sure to contact your local sprinkler repair company, J Bell Services! Contact us online.
We pride ourselves on our how fair we are when it comes to the price we charge for your sprinkler repair in Dallas, Fort Worth, and the surrounding communities. Though these fees can vary widely based on the extent and amount of work that your system may require, your J Bell Services technician will be clear and upfront about the prices we charge.
Your Dallas irrigation system repair technician will give you the most approximate estimate they can, so that you can make an educated decision on whether you would like to move forward or not with your irrigation system repair. To request an estimate tailored to your unique situation, simply give us a call.
We Carry Replacement Sprinkler Parts from Many Trusted Brands
At J Bell Services, we carry the most popular and most reliable parts for your irrigation system.
Some of These Include:
- Rainbird ESP TM2 Controllers
- Rainbird Rain & Freeze Sensors
- Rainbird Wi-Fi adapters
- Rainbird Pop -Up Heads
- Hunter Pop – Up Heads
- Hunter Wi-Fi Adapters
- And many more!
If any of your components go out, give J Bell a call today and schedule one of our licensed Dallas sprinkler repair professionals to get your system back up and running again.
“This is the second year I hired JBell to install Christmas lighting.” - Elizabeth S.