Dedicated to Offering Customers High-Quality Exterior Services
Since 2008, we have served Carrollton, Texas, and the greater DFW area. J Bell Services customers continue to place their trust in us because of our commitment to excellence and customer care. New and existing customers know they can expect high-quality services at fair and affordable prices.
Whatever your exterior care and maintenance needs may be, you too can trust our team to get the job done right. We provide individualized solutions and designs to our customers based on your needs and selections.
To learn more about our irrigation, drainage, and lighting services in Carrolton, call (214) 960-5692 or reach out online. We offer same-day appointments.
Our Carrolton Services
J Bell Services offers a comprehensive selection of exterior property care services. Specifically, we offer a wide variety of irrigation, drainage, and lighting services, including:
- Sprinkler installation
- Sprinkler maintenance
- Sprinkler repair
- Landscape lighting
- Holiday lighting
- Drip irrigation
How Often Should You Get Your Sprinkler System Maintained?
You should have our Carrollton irrigation professionals inspect your system at least once a year. If you do not get your irrigation system maintenanced regularly, you risk decreasing the lifespan of the system as well as harming your lawn. Without maintenance, the system will not operate at maximum efficiency, which can lead to high water bills, water waste, and an increase in pest activity (because of standing water pools).
Signs Your Carrollton Sprinkler System Needs to Be Repaired
Even if you schedule routine maintenance, your irrigation system may still have occasional issues. While you know your system best and will notice changes, here are a few signs that mean your system may need to be repaired:
- Changes in water pressure. If the water is flowing too high, you risk having a sprinkler head burst, and if the water pressure is too low, you risk having your lawn unevenly watered. Changes in pressure may point to an issue with your system’s valve or regulators as well as a piping problem.
- Increased water bills. Sudden spikes in your utility bills may be caused by issues with your sprinkler system. If you know you haven’t increased your water usage, you should have a technician check for leaks or water flow issues.
- Issues with control valves. Irrigation system valves control the water supply, and if a vale has a clog or issues, the water flow in your system can cut on and/or off randomly.
- Leakages or drips. Issues with your system’s pipes or valves can cause leakages from your sprinkler heads (even when the system isn’t running).
- Soil erosion. If your sprinkler system needs to be repaired, you may notice signs of soil erosion, which refers to the loss or degradation of the topsoil. Soil erosion may mean that water is pooling in certain areas and removing that top layer of soil.
- Sputtering sprinklers. If your sprinkler heads are not emitting a smooth, continuous stream, the system likely has a clog. Clearing out the debris and pinpointing the cause of the sputtering can help you avoid running into issues in the future.
- Uneven watering. Sprinklers are meant to help you evenly distribute water across your lawn. If certain areas of your yard aren’t receiving enough water or too much water, your lawn can suffer. Our technicians can inspect your pipes, valve, and sprinkler heads to try and pinpoint the cause.
Carrollton Landscape Lighting Services
Whether you are interested in tree lighting, waterfall lighting, patio lighting, house down- or uplighting, our lighting professionals can install and maintain your landscape lighting. There are many benefits of landscape lighting including:
- Increasing your property values
- Increasing visibility around your property (and thus increasing your security)
- Creating a focal point in your outdoor area
- Beautifying your property’s landscape
- Creating a warm, welcome atmosphere
- Adding to the property’s curb appeal
- Decreasing pest activity around your property
Residential & Commercial Holiday Lighting Services
You can take digging around in your attic and hanging up exterior lighting off of your holiday to-do list. Our Mesquite holiday lighting professionals can help you design and install the holiday lights of your dreams—you’ll be the envy of the neighborhood. Once you retain our services, we also handle the maintenance, removal, and storage of the lighting.
Getting professional help with the installation and maintenance of your holiday lighting not only helps you save time but also helps reduce the likelihood of you being injured. In most cases, installing lights requires that you spend a lot of time on a ladder, and one wrong move or incident can lead to serious injuries.
At J Bell Services, we pride ourselves on getting the job done right and to our customer satisfaction. From the beginning to the end of the project, our irrigation and lighting pros will be there to support you, address your needs and concerns, and answer any questions you may have.
We are also the premier choice for your lighting and irrigation needs because:
- We offer affordable and clear pricing options, and with our lighting services, we work within your budget.
- We have been recognized for our work and have won Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- We are prompt and professional.
- We offer each client customized solutions and personalized attention.
Book a service today by calling (214) 960-5692 or reaching out to our team online.
“This is the second year I hired JBell to install Christmas lighting.” - Elizabeth S.